Sleep does not work - OpenCore 0.6.0 Vanilla build - AsRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac, i7-9700K

OpenCore 0.6.0 Vanilla build - AsRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac, i7-9700K. - Mojave 10.14.6

Specs :

  1. Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac motherboard
  2. In-Win 301c Case w/USB-C at front w/RGB-Led
  3. Intel i7-9700k
  4. Arctic Freezer 34 CPU Cooler
  5. 32GB HyperX Fury DDR4 - Which I'm running at 3200Mhz (XMP1)
  6. Samsung 970 EVO 1TB (for macOS) (firmware updated)
  7. Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB (for WinBlows, gaming) (firmware updated)
  8. 2TB SSD Disk for Data
  9. GPU : Currently using iGPU in headless and Sapphire RX 580 8GB as dGPU.

Hello all.

I recently converted my fully working Clover hackintosh to OpenCore 0.6.0.
The conversion was smooth and everything works as expected. Then upgraded to 0.6.1.

Then some days I migrated to OpenCore 0.6.1 after it's release and same story.
No problems what so ever, everything works.

BUT here comes the problem :
Sleep worked 100% in Clover. The computer enters S3 state and no problems waking
the computer up and going back into sleep mode.

After I migrated to OpenCore setup I just cannot sleep the computer.
I noticed that the computer takes about 3-5min when she tries to enter sleep mode.
The DATA disk turns off, but the CPU fans and everything else is still on.
The display goes black, but only the spinning drive enters sleep mode.

If I press a button and issue a "pmset -g assertions" I get IODisplayWrangler.
I have also tried to only have the keyboard(mac based) and mouse connected to a separate
usb ports.

When I was using Clover the machine entered sleep mode in matter of 20-30sec, but
now it seems that the machine tries to enter sleep mode in after 3-5min.

Any info on this matter would be much appreciated.

I followed the dortania guide completly, used SSDTTime in Windows(on the other drive) and dumped
what had to be dumped.

My OpenCore ACPI folder includes the following AML files :

SSDT-AWAC.aml
SSDT-EC-USBX.aml
SSDT-GPRW.aml
SSDT-HPET.aml
SSDT-PLUG.aml
SSDT-PMC.aml
SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.aml
SSDT-TB3.aml
SSDT-UIAC.aml

Using the following kexts's in OpenCore :

AGPMInjector.kext
AppleALC.kext
IOElectrify.kext
IntelMausi.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
NVMeFix.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
USBPorts.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

Using the following ACPI patches in OpenCore :

GPRW to XPRW
Name6D-04 to 00
HPET _CRS to XCRS Rename
RTC IRQ 8 Patch
TIMR IRQ 0 Patch
Fix 300-series RTC Bugs

And these following Kernel Patches :

Disable RTC wake scheduling
Disable RTC checksum update on poweroff

I also tried this OpenCore config, https://github.com/fangf2018/ASRock-Z390-Phantom-ITX-OpenCore-Hackintosh got a successful boot but no SLEEP mode (which the owner has successfully but not me).

In my old working Clover setup I only had these AML files :

SSDT-EC.aml
SSDT-PMC.aml
SSDT-USBX.aml
SSDT-Z390-ASRock-ITX-AR-TB3-V8.aml

Thank you all.

submitted by /u/svavaroe
[link] [comments]
Whatsapp