Apple to Launch New iPad mini 5 and Entry Level iPad in First Half of 2019 [Report]

Apple is planning to launch a new iPad mini 5 and another entry-level iPad model in the first half of 2019, reports DigiTimes. Taiwan-ba...



Apple is planning to launch a new iPad mini 5 and another entry-level iPad model in the first half of 2019, reports DigiTimes.

Taiwan-based touch panel makers General Interface Solution (GIS) and TPK Holding are expected to maintain stable shipments in the first half of 2019 thanks to orders for new iPad series products, according to industry sources.

The site expects GIS to account for over 40% of the touch solutions needed for the new iPads with TPK and O-film Technology sharing the remaining 60%.





Share Article:
Facebook,   Twitter,   LinkedIn,   Google Plus,   Email,   Reddit,   Digg,   Delicious,   StumbleUpon

Follow iClarified:
Facebook,   Twitter,   LinkedIn,   Google Plus,   Newsletter,   App Store,   YouTube

Advertise Here





Followers

Name

@Tonymacx64 - Latest Comments,51,about,6,amd,11,app,1,apple,3608,apps,10,asus,1,ati,8,audio,15,beta3,1,bios,3,boot,32,chimera,5,cmos,1,compatible,1,cpu,11,dev,3,donate,2,download,155,dsdt,19,error,1,fix,86,forum,148,game,1,gpu,43,guide,98,guides,3,hack,1,hackintosh,12097,hardware,14,hd,4,iatkos,614,icloud,3,ide,1,ideneb,1,imac,1,imessage,2,india,4,insanely,46,install,6,ipad,1,iphone,1,kakewalk,2,kernel,7,kexts,34,l,1,l1,119,l2,103,l2m,1,l3,11,l4,3,l5,2,laptop,3,leopard,2,linux,1,lion,181,mac,114,macbookpro,1,MacBreaker - Latest Comments,281,ml,280,ml2,1,ml3,2,mlm,3,motherboard,10,multibeast,7,multimedia,1,myhack,1,network,9,news,3740,niresh,19,nvidia,9,osxdaily,112,patch,1,requirements,1,s3,21,sata,1,sl,57,smbios,1,snowleopard,83,software,5,themes,2,tools,63,torrent,3,trick,1,uefi,1,unibeast,2,update,17,usb,1,users,1,v7,5,video,30,virtualmachine,3,vmware,3,wallpaper,4,windows8,4,
ltr
item
iATKOS Inside: Apple to Launch New iPad mini 5 and Entry Level iPad in First Half of 2019 [Report]
Apple to Launch New iPad mini 5 and Entry Level iPad in First Half of 2019 [Report]
https://www.iclarified.com/images/news/69130/69130/69130-1280.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7lzvHBsFKt0/V9qj4h7rrDI/AAAAAAAAKyE/bMLGS7ZlDEkg4tkVA_oBoO0E9eqY4DpcgCK4B/s72-c/iatkos_elcapitan.png
iATKOS Inside
https://www.iatkos.in/2019/01/apple-to-launch-new-ipad-mini-5-and.html
https://www.iatkos.in/
https://www.iatkos.in/
https://www.iatkos.in/2019/01/apple-to-launch-new-ipad-mini-5-and.html
true
2499792346422287330
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copiar todo el código Seleccionar todo el código All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy